[Ohio-Talk] Nfb convention and technology

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 16:27:16 UTC 2021

Hello Nakita,

Yes, you are more than welcome to join us at convention. I believe you can register at our website nfbohio.org. As for your technology issue, I would like to talk about this a little more with you, and I’m sure that someone  in the Federation could help and be a good resource for you.  I am not sure if you remember me, but you went to school with my daughter Misty at OSSB. I am also the president of the capital chapter in Columbus, so I could be a local contact for you. If you would like, you can give me a call or contact me off the list at the below information. I would also like to invite you to come to one of our chapter meetings. We meet on the second Saturday of each month at 1 o’clock. So, this upcoming Saturday, August 14 is our next meeting. We are still meeting virtually using zoom. So, I can send you the information if you would like.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.