[Ohio-Talk] Ohio talk emails still sent to spam

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 19:44:58 UTC 2021

Hi Jessica,

Do you have an alternative email?

Suzanne

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Jessica Stover
via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2021 12:13 PM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Jessica Stover <jjstover at kent.edu>
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] Ohio talk emails still sent to spam

Hello,
I have been working on this issue of allowing all NFB listservs to not be
put in my spam folder. this has been quite frustrating. I feel I am missing
out on important messages. Please be patient with me as I continue to get to
the bottom of this.

--
Jessica Stover
Vice President: Ohio Association of Blind Students

Vice President: National Federation of the Blind Greater Akron Chapter

jjstover at kent.edu
jessicastover10 at gmail.com