[Ohio-Talk] State House Tour

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 18:10:20 UTC 2021

Our State House tour will begin at 10:00 AM on Monday September 20. The tour will take 45 minutes to an hour. We will work out transportation.  We need at least ten people to schedule a tour. If I do not have ten people signed up by September 13, we will need to cancel the tour.

Please reply to this message or send a message with state house tour in the subject line.

Please do not reply to this list. It will not surprise you to know that if you reply to the list I will ignore your message.

Eric