[Ohio-Talk] Job Seminar Press Release

Todd Elzey toddelzey at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 19:55:49 UTC 2021

Good afternoon fellow Federationists:

Attached is the Press Release for the NFB of Ohio's job seekers seminar to
be held during our Ohio Seminar. The Job Seekers Seminar is scheduled for
Monday, September 20, 2021, from 9:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. All of the details
are in the Press Release, including a link to register for the seminar.

This will be a valuable opportunity for blind job seekers to gain new
skills and potentially interact with representatives of organizations
interested in hiring blind individuals. So it is important that we share
this seminar with anyone and everyone who might benefit. So please do what
you can to distribute this Press Release announcement far and wide in your
communities.

Finally, please let me know if the distribution of this press release
generates any news media sotries.

Thanks for your assistance and please let me know if you have any questions.

Todd Elzey, Chairman
NFB of Ohio Publicity Committee
315-879-1746
toddelzey at gmail.com