[Ohio-Talk] Fundraiser NFB Greater Akron

Patricia McPherson patrinkle at icloud.com
Sun Aug 29 14:00:43 UTC 2021

Hello…I’m excited to be hosting a Tastefully Simple FUNdraiser in support of the NFB-Greater Akron Chapter & I hope you will join me in checking out all Tastefully Simple has to offer. To place an order simply click here. https://www.tastefullysimple.com/p/11394769
If you have any questions or would like assistance with your order please contact our consultant, Audra McMurray at 614.893.1396 (call/text). Thank you!

New Fall-Winter Catalog Link: https://social.tastefullysimple.com/4x929v

Thanks, Pat and NFB Greater Akron