[Ohio-Talk] member news

Dave Bertsch dwbertsch at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 00:31:52 UTC 2021

All, our Greater Akron chapter has a member at the NFB Louisiana training
center, and as you know the hurricane just went through Louisiana, heading
toward Ohio and up the Appalacians. I spoke with Andra today, and she is
well, as is the Louisiana Center for the Blind. The hurricane went east of
the Center and all Andra and others there experienced was some high wind.
Andra went to classes today with no interruption from the hurricane, and
she still expects to graduate on October 1. Thoughts and prayers are still
appreciated.
--
Dave Bertsch
President, Greater Akron