[Ohio-Talk] Fwd: Join us December 4 at 4PM Eastern, for the Very Moving ANGEL CHILD Awards

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 15:25:56 UTC 2021

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: NFB Indiana State Convention Announcement <nfbi2021 at nfbnewsline-in.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2021 19:23:27 -0600
Subject: Join us December 4 at 4PM Eastern, for the Very Moving ANGEL
CHILD Awards
To: nfbi2021 at nfbnewsline-in.org

The NFB- Circle City Chapter of Indiana cordially Invites you to
attend our annual Angel Child gifting and service awards, Saturday,
December 4, 4:00p.m. to 6:00p.m. Eastern.

This year's Angel Child program is truly spreading it's wings of unity
far and wide. Santa and his  virtual reindeer will be dropping off
some great door prizes in our winter wonderland of gifting!
Start your Christmas season with our Angel Child as it has been known
to warm the hearts and be a blessing to numerous families for nearly
twenty years!

Join us for the 2021 Angel Child Awards, via Zoom Conference, December
4 at 3:50PM Eastern

One Tap Mobile

Call with your home phone:
646 876 9923
Ten-digit pin:
990 814 1333#

The mission of the NFB Circle City Chapter of Indiana Angel Child
Gifting & Service Award Banquet, is to collectively celebrate the
lives of children and their families during the Holiday Season. Please
consider lifting up families with a small financial gift, and to
recognize those who have contributed in our efforts.

Lee Martin, Sr. - President
Florence Myers McSwine, Vice President
Enrique Alleyne, 2nd Vice President
Angela Timberlake, Secretary
Jessica Dalton, Treasurer

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood