[Ohio-Talk] Fwd: Instability of NFB-NEWSLINE Amazon Alexa skill

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 01:46:44 UTC 2021

Dear NFB-NEWSLINE Subscribers,

At this time, the NFB-NEWSLINE service is experiencing some
instability issues with the Alexa skill and its connection to the
service. Some subscribers may not be able to access the skill or the
skill may not be responding as intended. We are reviewing the root
cause of this and working towards a speedy resolution.

While this access method is under repair, the other access methods are
available for your use. These include using a standard touch-tone
phone by calling 646-600-6969 or toll free 888-882-1629, via web news
on demand at www.nfbnewslineonline.org, use our ios method for
iPhones, iPads and iPod Touch devices by visiting the Apple app store
and downloading NFB-NEWSLINE Mobile. Alternatively, our publications
can also be downloaded to portable players including the Humanware
victor Reader Stream. for more information on any of our access
methods, please visit www.nfbnewsline.org.

We apologize for any difficulty that you may be experiencing with the
use of the NFB-NEWSLINE Amazon Alexa skill and we thank you for your
patience , as we work to correct this problem.

National Federation of the Blind | nfb.org | 866-504-7300 | nfbnewsline at nfb.org

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."