[Ohio-Talk] Link to live stream for my concert

Jessica Stover jjstover at kent.edu
Tue Dec 7 02:34:03 UTC 2021

Greetings fellow federation family! As I am just about finished with my
student teaching. I want to share with you the link to the live stream for
our concert. I have been working with 6, 7, and 8 grade bands. I’m so proud
of the hard work and dedication that the students have put forth. I will be
conducting three pieces on this concert. Please join me for the live stream
Tuesday December 7th PROMPTLY at 7pm. The concert will last no longer than
45min. This is the culmination of the work that I and the students have put
forth. I can not believe my student teaching journey is coming to an end
and I will soon have my teaching license! The link is below.

https://youtu.be/o8NPVDsubz8

--
Jessica Stover,
Vice President: Ohio Association of Blind Students

Vice President: National Federation of the Blind Greater Akron Chapter