[Ohio-Talk] Fwd: Advice wanted and Presenter wanted

Asia Quinones-Evans aevans.nfb at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 16:16:51 UTC 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Asia Quinones-Evans <aevans.nfb at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 15, 2021 at 2:47 PM
Subject: Advice wanted and Presenter wanted
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>

Hello everyone. I hope that your day is going well. I wanted someone to let
me know about dates in March or April that are blindness related. I know
that luis Braille Birthday is in January, but I am not sure about March or
April.

I will be making a presentation to the Equity by Design team on my college
campus in March or April. This presentation will be giving information
about mobility for the blind, how to assist somebody who is blind weather
they work with a guide dog or a  white cane or severely visually impaired,
and just basically being around a blind person.I was also wanting to ask
our huge population of presenters if they would be interested in making a
presentation to my college for training purposes about having a blind
office worker. This would be something that we would make happen in the
spring. Please let me know if you would need to be paid or if you will be
volunteering your time. If anyone can responde to this email by contacting
me through phone or email that would be great.
--
Yours truely,

Asia Quinones-Evans

Phone: 440-670-6509

Live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back