[Ohio-Talk] Radio show today!

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 11:58:49 UTC 2021

Good morning,

What would you be doing today at 11 o’clock? Hopefully you will be tuning into our monthly radio show on voicecorps. This month, we will be doing a light and fun show especially geared toward the holidays. I will be joined by other members of the Capitol chapter, Shelby Hindel, Jordy and Maggie Stringer. We are going to talk about all sorts of holiday traditions, recipes, memories, and plans. It will be just a thing to get everybody into that wonderful holiday and Christmas spirit! To join us just go to voicecorps.org or enable the voicecorps skill on any Alexa device. The show will re-broadcast this evening at 11 as well, if you can’t join us this morning.

Hope everybody will listen in.

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.