[Ohio-Talk] FW: Mark Seifarth - Pondering of "A Christmas Carol"

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Tue Dec 21 16:00:43 UTC 2021

jw

Dr. jw Smith
School of Communication Studies
Scripps College of Communication
Ohio University
Schoonover Center
20 E. Union St,
Athens, OH 45701
smithj at ohio.edu<mailto:smithj at ohio.edu>
T: 740-593-4838

Every shut eye ain't sleep.

If you are too big to do the small things in life, you are probably too small to get the big things done.

Check out my latest book here<https://www.amazon.com/Back-Bus-Front-Classroom-Thirty-Year/dp/0578579677/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=from+the+back+of+the+bus+jw+smith&qid=1570358199&sr=8-1> and here<https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/from-the-back-of-the-bus-to-the-front-of-the-classroom-jw-smith/1133805213?ean=9780578579672>

Check out some of my music here<https://store.cdbaby.com/Artist/JWSmith1> and here<https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/jwsmith22>

Watch the Athens Black Summit here<https://youtu.be/j1_e4vGxWxA>