[Ohio-Talk] Braille Transcription Wanted

Colleen Roth n8tnv52 at outlook.com
Sun Dec 26 00:15:28 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,
I just purchased the Orbit Writer to input to PC Keyboard including all keys used on a PC.
NBP includes a Quick Guide to the User Guide but I would like the whole manual in Braille. It is 52 pages in Print.
I would like the User Guide in Conqacted English Braille Grade 2 or EBAE
to make it clear.
I do not want it in UEB.
Of course I will pay the usual rate for Braille Transcription. Dudley can email the User Guide to you or you can get it on the Orbit Website.
Remember no UEB, please.
If you can help please call me at 419-661-9171.
Thank You,

Colleen Roth