[Ohio-Talk] Internships for summer 2021

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Feb 1 18:38:51 UTC 2021

What kind of internship?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Sadie McFarland via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Monday, February 1, 2021 1:30 PM
To: ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Sadie McFarland <sadiemc01 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] Internships for summer 2021

Good afternoon Ohio! Hope you all are staying safe on this cold snowy day! Some of you may know me, but for those of you who don’t, I am a college freshman at Mount Vernon Nazarene University in Mount Vernon, Ohio. My reason for writing this afternoon is to inquire about internships. If any of you know of any opportunities for blind college students, please send them my way! They would be greatly appreciated!
Stay safe and have a great day!

Blessings,

Sadie M. McFarland