[Ohio-Talk] NFB Greater Akron fundraiser ends today, February 3 at 10 PM Eastern

Patricia McPherson patrinkle at icloud.com
Wed Feb 3 17:15:12 UTC 2021

Hello Federation family,

Just a friendly reminder to Facebook users, below is a link to access the party on Facebook. If you have any questions please call me at 330-524-8388.

Thanks in advance,

Pat McPherson

I am SO close to my goal with this Pampered Chef fundraiser for NFB of Greater Akron that closes Wednesday, Feb. 3 at 9 p.m. central 10 Eastern! I only need to sell 5 of these products — large scoop, classic batter bowl, coated santoku knife, large chef's tongs, 3-cup prep bowl set, citrus press, quick shred, multicolor kitchen utensil set, mix 'n chop, ceramic egg cooker, smooth-edge can opener or the muffin pan — to reach it! Of course ALL other PC PRODUCTS are available too if you want to check out the catalog and see what else you might need! My ordering link is below! Thanks in advance.

www.pamperedchef.com/party/nfbakron0129