[Ohio-Talk] Washington Seminar

Todd Elzey toddelzey at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 15:48:11 UTC 2021

Good morning!

The NFB of Ohio will be participating in the NFB's Washington Seminar
Tuesday and Wednesday this week. Normally Washington Seminar Meetings
occur in person in Washington D.C. However, this year the even will be held
virtually due to COVID. The Legislative Committee would like to invite NFB
of Ohio members to attend and observe this year's meetings. Below is a list
of the scheduled meetings so far. Additional meetings may be added tomorrow.

Washington Seminar Appointments

February 9, 2021

9:00 A.M. Congressman Bob Gibbs

10:00 A.M. Congressman Bob Latta

11:00 A.M Senator Sherrod Brown

1:00 P.M.  Senator Rob Portman

2:00 P.M. Congressman Dave Joyce

3:00 P.M. Congresswoman Marcy Kaptur

4:00 P.M. Representative Steve Chabot

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

11:00 A.M. Congressman Jim Jordan

1:00 P.M. Joyce Beatty

2:00 P.M. Tim Ryan

3:00 P.M.  Anthony Gonzalez

4:00 P.M. Troy Balderson

The Legislative Team will be presenting each of our 4 issues this year. The
fact sheets for our 4 issues are attached for your information. Please keep
in mind that if you have not participated in the preparation sessions we
have had and are not on the Legislative Team, you will not be able to speak
or ask questions during our meetings as all non-meeting participants will
be muted. However, this is a great opportunity to see how Washington
Seminar works. Below if the Zoom meeting invite. The Zoom link will be the
same for both Tuesday and Wednesday's meetings.

The National Federation of the Blind of Ohio is inviting you to a scheduled
Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFB of Ohio Washington Seminar
Time: Feb 9, 2021 08:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada
        Feb 10, 2021 08:00 AM
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your
calendar system.
Daily:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/tZEtcuCqpzIuGdf61ZN5_Opk1Cn9vEawQI0_/ics?icsToken=98tyKuGtrj4jGN2ctBqERpwMAo_4XerxmFhbjadbyk7fLXVsTRP9Z8FMa6RaEc_h

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85059299433?pwd=bkFGUk10dWNlMDRwVjRWVCtFQnhNUT09

Meeting ID: 850 5929 9433
Passcode: 991246
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,85059299433#,,,,*991246# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,85059299433#,,,,*991246# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)