[Ohio-Talk] Join us today at 2 and 5:00 for Washington seminar national events

smturner.234 at gmail.com smturner.234 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 20:21:07 UTC 2021

2:00-4:00 PM                     Legislative Seminar

Whether you are a Washington Seminar veteran or an enthusiastic rookie, we
urge you to attend this interactive seminar. The government affairs team
will provide essential information about our legislative priorities for
2021. You will also have an opportunity to ask questions and put your
knowledge into practice.

The fact sheets can be found at  <https://www.nfb.org/washington-seminar>
https://www.nfb.org/washington-seminar. We encourage you to review these
documents carefully beforehand and come prepared with questions so we are
all well-equipped with the information we need to make our case to members
of Congress and their staff.

          Join Zoom Meeting:

 <https://zoom.us/j/97142192062> https://zoom.us/j/97142192062

One tap mobile

         +13017158592,,97142192062#

+13126266799,,97142192062#

5:00-7:00 PM                     Great Gathering-In

Please join us for the official kickoff meeting of the Washington Seminar,
hosted by the President of the National Federation of the Blind, Mark
Riccobono. All are welcome.