[Ohio-Talk] Fwd: The Final Countdown for the NABS Annual Auction: Spread the Word and Get Your Bids in by Tonight at 11:59pm EST.

Kinshuk Tella kinshuk.tella at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 20:50:50 UTC 2021

Dear Affiliate and Student Presidents,

I trust this message finds you enjoying what has been a wonderful
Washington Seminar! Thank you so much for helping to make our two NABS
events on Monday a success. I am writing with one more ask, and that is to
spread the word about our NABS auction that closes tonight at 11:59pm EST.

We have a wide-array of items up for grabs, including gift baskets, a home
repair toolkit, a Queen size bed package, and Apple devices galore. To
check out our awesome items, visit the following link before 11:59pm EST.
and place your bids!

https://www.32auctions.com/2021blindstudents

We wanted to give a special plug for an amazing item donated by the
Michigan affiliate that is looking for a home! Get the latest in Apple
devices with this eighth generation 10.2-inch iPad! With all the great
convenience and accessibility features of Apple built right in, this tablet
is a perfect portable device. And you won’t have to worry about turning it
off or damaging the screen with the included magnetic screen cover.

Visit our 32 Auctions page to check out the iPad and so much more!

https://www.32auctions.com/2021blindstudents

We so appreciate everyone who supports our cause and can’t wait to give
back to our students with these funds!

With Love,

Trisha Kulkarni

President | National Association of Blind Students

A Proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind

www.nabslink.org

--
Kinshuk Tella
He/Him/His