[Ohio-Talk] Braille Readers Are Leaders Awards

Todd Elzey toddelzey at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 16:35:49 UTC 2021

The Ohio Affiliate is pleased to announce that two Ohioans were among this
years Braille Readers Are Leaders award recipients. Ms. Angela Randall of
Carrollton, OH received an Honorable Mention Award in the Adult category
for reading 2,596 pages during the competition. In addition, Lily Tayor of
Marysville, OH was among the Breaking Reading Limits Award recipients for
the competition. Please join me in congratulating both Lily and Angela on
their accomplishments.  Also, please join me in congratulating all Ohio
Braille Readers Are Leaders program participants for their efforts.

Congratulations to one and to all!

Todd Elzey, Treasurer