[Ohio-Talk] This months radio show

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 14:29:12 UTC 2021

Good morning,

I hope that everybody is staying warm and cozy in their homes during this very snowy morning. I think it is going to be pretty cold and blustery all week, so, it will be a very good time to tune in to our capital chapter radio show. The show will be at 11o’clock on Wednesday morning. You can listen to the show by going to voicecorps.com or by enabling the voicecorps skill on any Alexa device.

This month, I will have a couple of guest talking about blindness and sports and recreation. First off, I will have Jessica Beauchamp who is the president of the NFB sports and recreation division. Then I will have Frank Roberts who I have met through my work in the business enterprise program. He is a blind hockey player. So, if getting into shape or learning more about sports interest you, then tune in. I hope it will be very interesting and enjoyable for all.

Take care.

Annette

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.