[Ohio-Talk] Covid-19 Vaccine Received today

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 17:03:07 UTC 2021

This morning I went to the Dayton Convention Center and got my first round of the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine. It was a well organized process, and there was no problem with the shot. I had to wait there for fifteen minutes following the shot in case there were problems.

The hardest part was getting scheduled. I could not do it online, because the system did not seem to be working that morning, but I stayed on the phone until I got through.

It was worth the effort.

Eric