[Ohio-Talk] Library service

ali benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 13:13:04 UTC 2021

Congratulations Annette!
All the best!
Ali

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of President
Capital chapter via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2021 5:54 PM
To: ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: President Capital chapter <president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] Library service

Hello,

I wanted to let all of you know that I am a member of the consumer advisory
committee for the Ohio library for the blind and physically disabled. I will
be attending my first meeting since being appointed to this committee
tomorrow. If any of you have any questions or concerns about the library
service, please let me know and I will try to find an answer. Please contact
me off the list at the below information.

Thanks.

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the
expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you
want, blindness is not what holds you back.