[Ohio-Talk] New members

William Turner turnerw794 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 02:11:52 UTC 2021

Good evening. On behalf of the membership Committee of the national
Federation of the blind of Ohio we would like to extend a warm welcome to
the following new members.

First we would like to welcome Barbara Mabry Kelsey Nicolay and Todd  Bauer
to our Greater Akron Chapter
Next we would like to welcome Larry Thomas to our Cincinnati chapter.
Finally we would like to welcome Chad Thomas to our Cuyahoga chapter.
We are so excited that you all have decided to become part of our
Federation family. We are blind people speaking and advocating for
ourselves. Please know that you are a valuable part of our affiliate.

Once again welcome and let's continue to build the national Federation of
the blind.

William Turne
National Federation of the blind of Ohio Board of Directors. Cleveland
chapter vice president.