[Ohio-Talk] Next Generation Innovator of the Year Showcase Zoom

Caroline Karbowski carolineshouse at fuse.net
Sat Feb 27 17:13:40 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

I’m a finalist for OSU‘s Next Generation Innovator of the Year for my work with my nonprofit, See3D! They are going to have a Zoom Showcase where they will announce the winner and show a new video on See3D on Thursday, April 15 from 12-1 ET. I’ve asked them to audio describe the video, so hoping that all works out! It would be great if you could come to the Zoom event! Here is a Google Form to sign up for the Zoom link. If you have problems with the form, you can email me your email and I’ll add you to the list. Please share your email by March 2.

https://forms.gle/F4WTicGk1Kjxej5N6

Thank you for all your support!

Caroline Karbowski
Carolineshouse at fuse.net