[Ohio-Talk] At Large Meeting Reminder

Colleen Roth n8tnv52 at outlook.com
Sat Feb 27 23:12:52 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,
The At Large Chapter NFB of Ohio will meet Sunday February 28th at 7:30 p.m. on the Ohio Zoom.
To call dial 1-669-900-6833 Meeting ID is 408-185-0851 followed by the pound sign. The Id is the pound sign again.
We will be discussing the Article Introduction to Microaggression by Joanne Gabias. It is a thought-provoking Article. It is not difficult to read and may generate some discussion.
We will also be talking about our Fund-raiser beginning at the end of March.
All are welcome.
Colleen Roth, President;
At Large Chapter;
NFB of Ohio