[Ohio-Talk] Happy New Year!

smturner.234 at gmail.com smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 02:47:54 UTC 2021

Ohio Members,

Happy New Year!

I hope that your holiday was a safe and joyous occasion.

Just to let you know, I have moved to a beautiful apartment just across the
street from my residence of 16 years. I am so excited and have been
unpacking and doing my best to throw things away that I do not need, but
want to hang on to.

Also, my home phone is now back up and running for those who were concerned
that I ran away.

I am ready to do the work of the federation. I hope you are as well.

If you have not read the current edition of the Buckeye Newsletter, do so.
It is outstanding and I read the entire thing in one sitting. I learned a
lot about Todd, Maggie. And, Barbara's editorial was spot on and reflects
the sentiments of our national president.

Thank you all for all the work you do for the blind of Ohio!

Suzanne

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio, Cleveland Chapter

Phone: 641.715.3900, Ext: 582705

WWW.NFBOhio.ORG <http://WWW.NFBOhio.ORG>

Suzanne Turner, President

216.990.6199