[Ohio-Talk] Two Opportunities to learn about our legislative issues for the Washington Seminar.

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 23:38:46 UTC 2021

Here is what John Pare has to say:

we will be conducting two general Washington Seminar issue review meetings for interested National Federation of the Blind members. The first meeting will be tonight and the second will be on Tuesday, January 19. Both will be at 8:00 p.m. EST and both meetings will cover the same material so there is no need to attend twice.

Also, the fact sheets (in HTML format) for our four legislative issues can be found at https://www.nfb.org/programs-services/advocacy/washington-seminar/washington-seminar-agenda <https://www.nfb.org/programs-services/advocacy/washington-seminar/washington-seminar-agenda>.

We will be adding additional formats next week.

The Zoom information for both meetings is the same and can be found below.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/7567531013 <https://zoom.us/j/7567531013>
Meeting ID: 756 753 1013
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,7567531013# US (Washington D.C)
+16468769923,,7567531013# US (New York)
Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 756 753 1013

Please feel free to forward this email to any Federation members you think would be interested in attending the two general issue meetings.