[Ohio-Talk] Capital chapter radio show

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 21:00:23 UTC 2021

Hello,

I wanted to remind all of you that tomorrow is our monthly capital chapter radio show on voicecorps. This month, our new affiliate treasurer Todd Elzey Will be joining me to talk about everything legislation. So, for those of you who want to hear all about the issues that the NFB will be discussing at the upcoming Washington seminar, this is your chance. We will then be talking about some of the legislative issues that we will be tackling here in Ohio as well. I hope all of you can join us. To listen in you can either go to voicecorps.com or enable the voicecorps skill on any Alexa device. The show is tomorrow morning, Wednesday, at 11o’clock and will then be re-broadcast at 11 PM. If anybody would like to call in, the phone number is 614-274-7992.

Hope everybody will be able to listen.

Annette

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.