[Ohio-Talk] OOD survey

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 21:15:41 UTC 2021

Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities (OOD) is pleased to launch a
statewide survey to give Ohioans with disabilities a chance to provide
feedback about their employment experiences. Survey responses will help OOD
evaluate its effectiveness, make improvements, and enhance outreach efforts.
The survey is brief (10-15 minutes) and completely anonymous.

change for other individuals with disabilities.

Click here to take the survey.
<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=xPz4UNiUB0-E6zbtV8fIog4
6lcI9IflBnucxJDlqjppURTlOMkFVTU0yV0dJVUQ1VDdIVzI3VkdBUSQlQCN0PWcu>

If you have questions regarding the survey, please e-mail
OOD.HiringAbility at ood.ohio.gov <mailto:OOD.HiringAbility at ood.ohio.gov> .

Richard Payne,  President

937/829/3368

 <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com> Rchpay7 at gmail.com