[Ohio-Talk] Reminder from John

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 20:27:27 UTC 2021

Good afternoon Federationists:

I just wanted to send out a quick reminder about our final Washington
Seminar Issue Review training session tonight at 8:00 p.m. EST. This will
not be the last Zoom meeting before the 2021 Washington Seminar, but it will
be the final opportunity to attend a meeting with a heavy focus on our four
Washington Seminar legislative priorities: Access Technology Affordability
Act, Medical Device Nonvisual Accessibility Act, Twenty-First Century Mobile
Apps and Websites Accessibility Act, and the Americans with Disabilities
Voting Rights Act. The meeting information for tonight’s call is below.
Spanish interpretation will be available. The information to access the
Spanish-language simulcast is at the bottom of this email.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/7567531013

Meeting ID: 756 753 1013
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,7567531013# US (Washington D.C)
+16468769923,,7567531013# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 756 753 1013

For affiliates with Spanish-speaking members, we will also be providing a
simulcast Spanish translation of tonight’s training. The access information
for that can be found below.

Washington Seminar 2021

En nuestro Seminario de Washington, los miembros de la Federación Nacional
de Ciegos se reúnen para conocer y defender iniciativas legislativas que
mejorarán las vidas de los estadounidenses ciegos.

Tendremos una capacitación, interpretará al Español, sobre el trabajo
legislativo que llevaremos al seminario de Washington el 21 de enero de 2021
a las 8 pm hora del Este.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/97520424125

Meeting ID: 975 2042 4125
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,97520424125# US (Chicago)
+16468769923,,97520424125# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 975 2042 4125
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acDmXE2znj

Join by Skype for Business
https://zoom.us/skype/97520424125

Para más información comuníquese con Daniel Martinez, Director del Comité de
Traducción - dmartinez at nfbtx.org <mailto:dmartinez at nfbtx.org>

Thank you all for everything that you do, and we look forward to seeing many
of you tonight.

Warm regards,

John

John G. Paré Jr.

Executive Director for Advocacy and Policy

National Federation of the Blind

200 East Wells Street

Baltimore, MD 21230

Telephone: (410) 659-9314, extension 2218

Cell phone: (410) 917-1965

Email: jpare at nfb.org <mailto:jpare at nfb.org>

who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work

Richard Payne,  President

937/829/3368

 <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com> Rchpay7 at gmail.com

blindness is not what holds you back.