[Ohio-Talk] Request to help.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 20:39:38 UTC 2021

From: Einstein, Isaac H. [mailto:einstein.15 at buckeyemail.osu.edu]
Subject: Ohio State Student Engineering Project

Good Afternoon,

My name is Isaac Einstein, and I'm an engineering and business student at
The Ohio State University. My engineering class is currently working to
design a product to benefit the blind and visually impaired community.

Before we create a product, we would like to know what these individuals
struggle with the most on a daily basis so we can hopefully develop a tool
to ease this task. To gain some insight into the lives of the blind and
visually impaired community, I was hoping to interview a few volunteers and
simply hear about their average day and routine. This interview would be
done through a short phone call or Zoom call. We would likely check in with
each volunteer a few times over the coming months to hear their views as the
product is further developed.

I'm emailing today to ask if there's a way you can contact the members of
your organization to see if anybody would be interested in speaking with me
and sharing their experiences. If you or any of your members have questions,
please feel free to reach out to me at this email, Einstein.15 at osu.edu
<mailto:Einstein.15 at osu.edu> , and I should be able to respond quickly.
Thank you very much for your time!

Best regards,

Isaac

Isaac Einstein
Mechanical Engineering Major | Class of 2024

Business and Computer Science Minor
College of Engineering Integrated Business and Engineering Honors Program
(937) 701 - 2638 Mobile
 <mailto:Einstein.15 at osu.edu> Einstein.15 at osu.edu
Pronouns: He/Him/Hi

Richard Payne,  President