[Ohio-Talk] Reminder of the board meeting.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 13:22:14 UTC 2021

            We will be having the meeting of the Board of Directors on
Monday January 25, at 7:00 PM.

I strongly urge all board members and chapter presidents and division
presidents to be on the call. I encourage all elected officers and others
who should attend to be on the call as well. The state board of directors
meeting will be held on the Ohio zoom platform this meeting is open to all.

Board members please let me know whether or not you plan to be on the call.

If you are not on the board, I do not need to hear from you. Just be on the
call and surprise me.

JOIN THE NFB OHIO ZOOM:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

Richard Payne,  President

937/829/3368

 <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com> Rchpay7 at gmail.com