[Ohio-Talk] FW: convention info

Wanda wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Thu Jul 8 13:05:04 UTC 2021

From: debbiewunder at charter.net [mailto:debbiewunder at charter.net]
Sent: Monday, July 5, 2021 5:23 PM
To: 'Bernadette Jacobs' <bernienfb75 at gmail.com>; 'Debbie Wunder'
<debbiewunder at charter.net>; 'Eileen Ley' <blindsavvy at gmail.com>; 'Jean
Brown' <jb007d at att.net>; 'John Tebockhorst' <jptebock at comcast.net>; 'Joy
Stigile' <joystigile at gmail.com>; 'Mindy Jacobson' <mindyjoy313 at gmail.com>;
'My Home' <gwunder at earthlink.net>; 'Wanda Slone' <Wsloan118 at roadrunner.com>
Subject: convention info

Hello all, convention is fast  approaching, and the DAN board is most
excited to Welcome  you all! We will kick it off with a presentation by a
nurse educator including a time following her for questions. Our a second
hour will be a panel discussion by a sub committee sharing their personal
knowledge of the use of  insulin pumps. Third hour will be a business
meeting including the reading of the DAN constitution and elections.

Again we welcome you all and look forward t  to seeing you Thursday, 2:00pm
to 5:00pm, all times are EST

Here is the zoom information you will need to join in.

Below is the zoom information.

Zoom meeting ID: 952 2900 6407 <https://zoom.us/j/95229006407>

you can dial 301-715-8592 and enter the meeting ID to connect.