[Ohio-Talk] Ohio Caucus on Friday, July 9th at 11am

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 14:03:31 UTC 2021

Thanks Maggie, We wish to have as many of our members on this call as possible do not forget and hear you in the zoom room.

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Ohio Caucus
Time: Jul 9, 2021 11:00 AM EDT

The Ohio affiliate will meet next Friday, July 9th at 11:00 a.m. during the national convention. We will catch up on the week's events, hear from our Ohio federation leaders, have a few door prizes, and more.

Join Zoom Meeting:
https://zoom.us/j/4081850851
Meeting ID: 408 185 0851
One tap mobile