[Ohio-Talk] National Federation of the Blind of Ohio Affiliate Caucus

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 11:55:40 UTC 2021

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio Affiliate Caucus
Friday, July 9, 2021

11:00 AM - 1:00 PM EDT

Zoom Comments: Members will be muted at the start of the meeting, with the
exception of the Board of Directors. However, members will  have an
opportunity to unmute themselves at the appropriate time. As a reminder, To
be recognized, raise your hand or announce your name so that you are
identified.

Open Meeting - Welcome First-Timers
Suzanne Turner, NFBO Vice President

President Remarks
Richard Payne, Affiliate president

Legislative Updates:
Eric Duffy, Ohio Legislative Chair

Ohio Association of Blind Students (OABS) 2021 Fundraiser:
Kinshuk Tella, OABS President

National Resolutions:
Barbra Pierce, Ohio Resolution Committee Chair

Virtual Candy Sale:
Todd Elzey, Ohio Treasurer

State Convention Announcements:
Suzanne Turner, Richard Payne and Eric Duffy

Student Scholarship
Jordy Stringer, Student Scholarship Chair

Old and New Business:

Adjournment

Join Zoom:
https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com>