[Ohio-Talk] Thank You Ohio

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 19:43:22 UTC 2021

Ohio Members and Friends,

Today during the pre-convention podcast, I heard something very cool that I
thought you would want to know.

The Ohio Affiliate ranks 8th out of all states in contributing to aid the
work of the National Federation of the Blind.

How did Ohio become 8th in our giving?

I am glad you've asked.

There is a program where many of our members elect to contribute financially
on a monthly basis. It is called the PAC Plan. You can learn more below!

But, although, we rank 8th, that is just part of my gratitude toward Ohio
members, chapters and divisions. Because we are an advocacy movement, our
work is on going in many capacities. It is people like you who believe in
the philosophy and mission of the organization that attach dollars as an
extension  to provide  blind people an opportunity to "live the life they
want".

So, if you, Chapters or Divisions  would like to increase or join the PAC
Plan, read below!

Pre-Authorize Contributions:

Ohio Members can make recurring monthly donations through direct withdrawals
from a checking or savings account or sign up with your credit/debit card.
The minimum contribution is just $5.00 and will greatly be appreciated!

Web Address:

NFB.ORG/PAC or

Email:

PAC at NFB.ORG <mailto:PAC at NFB.ORG>  <mailto:PAC at NFB.ORG>

Call:

You can also call

1-877 NFB 2722

Leave:

Your Name

Name of Affiliate, which is Ohio

Your Telephone Number

You may win a prize at the convention today or tomorrow!

But most of all, you have contributed to the movement!

Suzanne Turner

(216) 990-6199

 SMTurner.234 at gmail.com <mailto:SMTurner.234 at gmail.com>