[Ohio-Talk] Ohio Caucus

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 01:37:07 UTC 2021

Join your state affiliate caucus to meet or renew ties with your Federation
friends and family, to review this year’s resolutions, and to learn more
about the work of the Federation.

Friday, July 9th at 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. EDT

Ohio Caucus:
https://zoom.us/j/4081850851
Meeting ID: 408 185 0851
One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

Live The Life You Want!

Maggie Stringer
Mobile: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
www.nfbohio.org

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”