[Ohio-Talk] Notes from Convention

NFB Ohio Community Service nfbohiocs at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 18:13:25 UTC 2021

Fellow Ohioans,

We know there is a lot of information given at national conventions
and sometimes you are not able to attend all of the sessions that were
available. Here are some notes our members asked to post on our list
serve.

Money Reader Apps:
eyeNote for IOS users
IDEAL for Android users

Amazon's email address for support:
device-support at amazon.com

Spectrum has cable boxes with a audible guide narrator built in. Call
844-762-1301
to order one or to ask for assistance in turning it on.

Lastly, all of the JAWS Power Tips notes are attached in three
separate documents.

We hope this helps and feel free to share with others.

LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!

Community Service Committee
nfbohiocs at gmail.com
 NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
Community Service Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision/>

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”