[Ohio-Talk] Reposting

Jordy Stringer jssocil at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 00:24:27 UTC 2021

Greetings Mr. President, I hope this response finds you well. I’m curious to know what hotel we should begin making arrangements at and under which group code we should reserve these rooms. I read carefully both the form as it appears online and was posted in the below email, but can’t locate any hotel information. Thanks in advance.

Jordy D. Stringer
Executive Director, Southeastern Ohio Center for Independent Living