[Ohio-Talk] FW: Seniors

Wanda wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Sat Jul 17 02:08:18 UTC 2021

From: Barbara Pierce [mailto:barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2021 8:49 AM
To: Wanda <wsloan118 at roadrunner.com>
Subject: Re: Seniors

Yes, the 18th is the third Sunday, so that means Sharing Solutions will take
place at 7:00 p.m.  Our speaker/guest will be Jean Brown, First Lady of
Indiana. Jean is an author and gracious leader in the NFB of Indiana. I am
certain that she will be interesting and inspiring. Mark your calendars now
for Sharing Solutions this coming Sunday. The conference call number is
712-775-7031, access code 240281423 pound.

Talk to you then,

Barbara

Barbara Pierce (she, her, hers)

President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com <mailto:Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com>

expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

On Jul 11, 2021, at 4:00 PM, Wanda <wsloan118 at roadrunner.com