[Ohio-Talk] Important Information About Our Convention Hotel

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 17:55:07 UTC 2021

I recently had an excellent stay at the DoubleTree Hotel Columbus/Worthington Which is where the members of the Federation family will gather for our convention November 5-7. The hotel felt like home. The service was great.  What everyone needs to know is that the guest rooms are only cleaned upon request. This is a Hilton policy that began during the Pandemic and will remain in effect for the foreseeable future. I personally like the policy, but that is neither here nor there. If you want  your room cleaned while you are staying at the convention hotel, you must notify the front des. You have gotten this notice early, and you can count on getting it often.

Eric