[Ohio-Talk] Important Legislative Update

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 18:24:57 UTC 2021

Dear Fellow, Federationists: We have only 18 members who have committed to
taking part in the Columbus seminar.  In the affiliate we have hundreds of
members part of being a member is to be active this lack of commitment is
not a great showing for  this affiliate. It is very important that you visit
www.nfbohio.org and get in the count of committed members.

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com