[Ohio-Talk] Job announcement

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 15:16:43 UTC 2021

Good afternoon Mr. Payne,

My name is Hollie and I'm with the Office of the Ohio Secretary of State. We
are currently looking for qualified applicants for a job we have open, our
Digital Accessibility Coordinator. Recently the person who filled that
position Nathan Fernandes, was offered a job at The Ohio State University,
but before he left he qmentioned that contacting you would be a great way to
make sure lots of people were aware of the opening.

Basically we're looking for someone who can help us with WCAG and Title II
of the ADA. If you know of anyone who might be a good fit, I would be very
appreciative if you could forward them this link to read the job description
and to apply:
https://dasstateoh.taleo.net/careersection/oh_ext/jobdetail.ftl?job=2100027I
&tz=GMT-04%3A00&tzname=America%2FNew_York

Thank you in advance and I hope you have a wonderful afternoon. If you have
any questions about the position, please don't hesitate to contact me.

	Hollie K. Elam LaMar | Public Affairs Manager
Office of the Ohio Secretary of State
O: 614.728.7060
OhioSoS.gov <https://OhioSoS.gov/>

Richard Payne,  President