[Ohio-Talk] A funny story

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 14:02:10 UTC 2021

Dear Kelsey and everyone,

While you are correct that this is a funny story it also could be misconceived that we cannot find our way around our homes which I am Shure this is not the case however society still has that attitude based on lack of understanding. Please understand that a funny story is just that and we all have stories like this so do not take what I am trying to convey out of context.

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com