[Ohio-Talk] Loom knitting opportunity

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Fri Jun 11 17:18:39 UTC 2021

I plan to teach a loom knitting class in the fall. It will be virtual. We
will begin with the basic stitch. Loom knitting involves rapping yarn around
pegs on a loom and removing the yarn. You can make many things using a
knitting loom. You will need a knitting loom, the knitting tool, scissors, a
tapestry needle and yarn. Please email me if you are interested in learning
to loom knit and I will send a link where you can purchase the loom. Looms
can also be purchased from Hobby Lobby and Michaels. My email is

marianne at denningweb.com <mailto:marianne at denningweb.com>

If you have questions you can call me at 513-607-6053