[Ohio-Talk] Lyft x Hilton Honors

Sadie McFarland sadiemc01 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 15:57:26 UTC 2021

In order to link accounts, go to the Lyft app, tap the menu button in the top left corner, scroll down to rewards, tap Hilton honors, and enter your user name or rewards number and password. It may be different depending on the type of phone being used, but this is what I did on the iPhone.

Blessings,

Sadie M. McFarland
(740) 827-5613
sadiemc01 at gmail.com