[Ohio-Talk] NFB National Convention Agenda Requests

Jordy Stringer jssocil at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 17:15:56 UTC 2021

Greetings all, I hope this note finds everyone well.

I wanted to remind members that I will be printing National Convention
Agendas and that you should get your request to me soon. At this point I am
unsure of when it will be out, but the sooner your get your requests to me
the more likely that you will get one. I'm printing them  in the order that
I receive the request; accept for Richards, his is last…

For your information along with the agenda you will also receive a copy of
the code of Conduct, the schedule for the Presidential Suite, and the words
to Live the Life you Want.

I'm looking forward to a great virtual convention.

Send your requests to me at:

jssocil at gmail.com

Include if you want Large print or Braille. Also include your name, and
address.

PS.

I will not be able to honor any requests that I receive after Monday June
28 so that means you've got only 14 days to make your request.

--

Jordy D. Stringer, Executive Director

Southeastern Ohio Center for Independent Living, 418 South Broad Street
Lancaster, OH 43130

E-mail: jssocil at gmail.com

Phone: (740) 689-1494 EXT (11)

"Pursue some path, however narrow and crooked, in which you can walk with
love and reverence."

 -Henry David Thoreau