[Ohio-Talk] A historic look at Affiliate Convention Sites

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 18:21:48 UTC 2021

WOW! Make your reservations today for the 2021 NFB Ohio State Convention!

 Then read below, Barbara compiled this a year ago, great info...

The 75th Ohio State Convention, “Back to the basics” will be held
November 5th-6th-7th, 2021 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Columbus –
Worthington located at 175 Hutchinson Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43235. The
telephone number for reservations is (614) 885-3334.

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood