[Ohio-Talk] Communities of Faith Division Meeting

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Tue Jun 15 17:39:27 UTC 2021

The Communities of Faith Division would like to invite you to join our next
meeting on Tuesday, June 22nd at 6:30 p.m. EDT.

Topic: Cincinnati Catholic archdiocese

Presentation: Disabilities, Accessibility, Resources, and Support

Zoom Information:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

Live The Life You Want!

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

Communities of Faith Division

President Dr. Carolyn Peters

Phone: (937( 657-5134

Email: dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com

www.nfbohio.org

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my contributions
make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate the realization
of my dreams with my Federation family"

  _____

gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> Avast logo

gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>