[Ohio-Talk] Zoom training

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 12:18:23 UTC 2021

Good morning all,
I just wanted to share that for anyone interested in learning about Zoom in great detail, the Carroll Center for the Blind offers a 3 hour course where you learn all about hosting a meeting as well as being a participant. I took it with a friend and we both enjoyed it. It’s a hands-on class, meaning that you’re in there managing participants, working with breakout rooms, etc. On the first day of class, I had to lower hands and unmute the participants, so they really have you immersed in it. It’s a great skill to have, especially in a job setting. If you know how to run Zoom controls and can demonstrate it, it really looks good on a resume, so I highly encourage anyone who is interested to take advantage of the course. OOD may cover the cost if you have a case open, but if not, the course cost is very reasonable.

Sent from Kelsey Nicolay’s iPhone